Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...have you brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on any family adventures?

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (21-30):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I keep one granola bar for each of our boys and one for us in the diaper bag.  Especially if I know we will be out doing errands and playing.  I love being able to have a healthy snack on hand that will not spoil and does not need to be refigerated.  My oldest son plays hockey and is constantly wanting a snack after practice.

ScrChk23

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23

Hunting for the cat
ScrChk23

On the lake for a day of fishing
jaytee

My kiddos love granola bars. Can't wait to try these!

ididntdoit111

It's March 20, nothing yet. I hope they come soon!

ididntdoit111

Though I have not seen the Bigger bars from Quaker yet, I'm happy they are available and hopr my local stores carry them soon. I have teens and they can wolf down 2 bars at a time. I like Quaker Granola Bars for the portability. Easy to opo in my purse and hand one over to the boys when they've decided they can't possibly wait until we get home to eat! And the granola bars are tough so the boys can shove one in their posckets for the walk home from the park or anywhere else they feel like they can't wait until they get home to eat!

Angels_on_Guard

I haven't received my package just yet and can't wait to do so,i love free stuff,lol,and i love getting things in the mail.Hehehehehe

PinkParadox
Quaker Big Chew bars are perfect for any occasion! We are constantly on the go with Girl Scouts, Aquarium, Zoo, the park & museums. These ate my girls favorite on the go snack!
deadlights86
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Love having things like Quaker big and chewy bars in the car just incase we are out and about and the kids get hungry. We also take things like granola bars to the museum or to the zoo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured