Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...have you brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on any family adventures?

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (31-40):
QTMom2302

We take Big Chewy Granola Bars on road trips, trips to the park or other family trips like the zoo or museums. Also take them to the ball field for a quick snack when my DD has softball practice & games. It's nice to have a healthy snack on hand instead of buying something overpriced and not healthy where ever we are. 

smorekids
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

We are still waiting. But I'm sure they are going to be good. :)

Cynt1020
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

We have recently toted Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to the hospital when my sister had her baby which made having 5 kids @ the hospital a lot easier cause they got a snack that really  filled them up, & they enjoyed and i got less of mommy I'm hungry about 100 times a min..

So having Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars are a win  for mommy's &  kids  YAY!!!!

kandylette

I have taken Quaker Big Chewy Granola bars to the park, to amusement parks, school lunches and/or field trips, road trips, just anywhere and everywhere really!! they are great, satisfying, and very convient. I think its amazing and awesome that its so conveniet to have such a healthy yoummy satisfying snack for my boys!! no pics yet but ill def be posting some as soon as i get my box!! My two sons have taken them to football practice, in the car for a trip and snack while driving, outside while playing, doing homework,and my oldest while practicing his drums!! they are awesome!! <333

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
MamaJane
by Jane on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
I often need to throw a bag of snacks together in a hurry. We do a lot of martial arts and band competitions. These are all day affairs. There are always expensive concession stands with fried foods but we try to avoid them. I quickly put a bag together with drinks, granola bars, fruits, nuts, etc. I'm always glad to have food on me when a kid comes up to me after an energetic performance and says 'mom I'm hungry!'

Edit-we used our granola bars as the treasure at the end of a scavenger hunt for an inside epic adventure. I took some on a walk I took with my 9 year old on a local walking trail. My 13 yo son took one to tide him over when he had 4 hours of belt promotions at his martial arts school. My husband works 12 hour shifts so he takes quite a bit of food with him. He's grabbed the big chewy bars a few times because they are big enough to get him through the end of the day and they are a fast and easy thing to grab at 5 am.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof754

we use quaker chewy granola bars as snacks when we go everywhere, from the park to the zoo to the pool. we as a family love them. its great to have a snack like this that is healthy and easy to transport with us.

MamaJane
by Jane on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
It's nice to be able to throw the bars In a bag and go. Other snacks I have to repackage.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Ditto!!

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I can't wait to get the products!!!!

JanuaryBaby06
I always have a rough time feeding my crew after such an activity like swimming without it turning into another meal. My boys have big appetites. Tonight I brought these To see if that would do the trick and to my delighted surprise it did! It was enough to fill them without being overkill right before bed! Thankyou Quaker for making a product that makes both my job and my life easier.
endurablemist
I was hoping to get out and about this weekend, but it decided to get cold and snowy. Come on already spring!

We will be heading to the zoo on Easter, along with some Easter treats we will also be taking these bars, it will be a great way to fuel them in the muddle if all that walking! Also it will hopefully keep us from spending a crazy amount of money on food.

I will take more pics when we go, hopefully they don't eat them all first, they ate all the peanut butter ones already!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured