Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...have you brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on any family adventures?

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (41-50):
Amanda52007

We take the granola bars everywhere almost! My inlaws make fun of me, because I can pull granola bars out of my purse for my kids anytime. haha 

Larisa72
1 mom liked this

Right now, they are on my counter, but since we have a lot of running around to do today, I'm stashing them in the Jeep.  Quaker granola bars....in all sizes....have been a family favorite for years becasue of how easy they are to carry with us and how they take the edge off hunger.  We even stashed them on our road trip to Disney and they were the preferred snack for both children.

Because of the timing of the various karate classes (both children take classes, but are at different levels), these bars will come in handy as we head out the door and I have to listen to "I forgot to get a snack!".....no worries since these will be ready and waiting in the car :-)

mommaFruFru
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Here is my excited 4yo! The boys couldn't wait to open them. So they had them as a bedtime snack!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommaFruFru
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Mobile Photo

Here is my excited 4yo! The boys couldn't wait to open them. So they had them as a bedtime snack!
MommeisQueen
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM
My kids chose the Quaker Big and Chewy bars to take to school for snack time everyday this week.
sammygrl77
These are perfect for me and my 5 year old dd to eat when my ds has early morning therapy sessions. Those are the days we need something to just grab and eat. We are going to take these on our next trip to the zoo, downtown Chicago to the museums, to the park, and on our next big across country road trip.
SuperMommy408
I got mines today, my teenagers loved them!!
JanuaryBaby06
We took our last box to the aquarium. This was the perfevt snack it was filling and didntake any kind of mess! My kids are in love!
jennient3
Always in the car, we go to sports practices, and need something in the car.
Many practices and games are right after school. With my son having an early lunch at school he can't make it so these are great!
A-WAHL
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

If I had to sum up how we feel about Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars in one word it would be ADDICTION lol. We can't get enough. We tote the QBCGB everywhere we go. I just throw a few in my purse or backpack and we are good to go. We are 40 minutes from anything so my kids usually snack on the way, we are also guilty of snacking on them before Church, going to the zoo. We just love them easy, convenient and you don't have to worry about them going bad if they sit in the sun for a few hours (which is a huge plus when you live in the Southwest.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)