Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

microdermal cheek-dimple

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:29 PM
  • 10 Replies
Anyone have theres?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM

No, but I have a dermal on my chest.. Had them on my collar bone on both sides but one rejected.. Had this one since the end of June and no issues.. The other one never looked right though..

x_Starr_x
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM
How was your experiance

Quoting steffielou_who:

No, but I have a dermal on my chest.. Had them on my collar bone on both sides but one rejected.. Had this one since the end of June and no issues.. The other one never looked right though..

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Pretty good.. They hurt like hell but it was pretty quick.. Once I got one side done, I almost didn;t do the other side.. But once they were in, they were fairly painless.. I had a little bruising but otherwise no problems.. Not much swelling.. They never got crusty or anything.. I had to keep a bandaid over them for the first week or so..

Besides the fact that the one rejected, it was a great experience..

Quoting x_Starr_x:

How was your experiance

Quoting steffielou_who:

x_Starr_x
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Ive been debating having dimples I talked to a piercer today I have many piercigs tattoos etc.... but never a dermal was yours done with a needle or dermal punch

Quoting steffielou_who:

Pretty good.. They hurt like hell but it was pretty quick.. Once I got one side done, I almost didn;t do the other side.. But once they were in, they were fairly painless.. I had a little bruising but otherwise no problems.. Not much swelling.. They never got crusty or anything.. I had to keep a bandaid over them for the first week or so..

Quoting x_Starr_x:

How was your experiance

Quoting steffielou_who:

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Mine was done with a punch..

He twisted it in to punch it and continued twisting.. Then stretched the hole and dropped in the anchor and released the skin.. Then he got his pliers and turned the piercing until it was tight under the skin..

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Ive been debating having dimples I talked to a piercer today I have many piercigs tattoos etc.... but never a dermal was yours done with a needle or dermal punch

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

How was your experiance

Quoting steffielou_who:

x_Starr_x
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Where im going they do the needle method

Quoting steffielou_who:

He twisted it in to punch it and continued twisting.. Then stretched the hole and dropped in the anchor and released the skin.. Then he got his pliers and turned the piercing until it was tight under the skin..

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

How was your experiance

Quoting steffielou_who:

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM
How do they do it with a needle??

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

How was your experiance

Quoting steffielou_who:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
x_Starr_x
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:15 PM
You can you tube it but the puncture then slant the needle poke one side then do the same to the other side

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

How was your experiance

Quoting steffielou_who:

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I will have to go watch some videos! That does not sound fun! Lol

Quoting x_Starr_x:

You can you tube it but the puncture then slant the needle poke one side then do the same to the other side

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

How was your experiance

Quoting steffielou_who:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
x_Starr_x
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:15 AM
It looks painful I go today. Ill post my update.

Quoting steffielou_who:

I will have to go watch some videos! That does not sound fun! Lol

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Quoting x_Starr_x:

How was your experiance

Quoting steffielou_who:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)