Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

FML ... NEED ADVICE -- UPDATE ... SO MUCH FOR IT GETTING BETTER!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

**I posted this in the moms confessions and then found this group.. I will hopefully get more advice in here*

Am I the only one who feels like they will never get ahead in life.. I feel like im failing my boys and my husband. It never fails how much we both work we can never get caught up on bills, no matter how much I clean our apartment its right back to being a mess. I want to give up at times but I have to be positive about everything for our kids I have a 4 year old and a 2 month old.. im 23 and I really feel like my husband and I are stuck in a never ending battle with money and bills!!! does anyone have any advice for me lol or help organizing finances I suck with!!

***Update***

SOOO my husband and I need to come up with $150 before Friday .. yeah 2 days away or we lose our place because we would have to go to court. I have NO family to help I have already asked them they dont have the money. My husband is supposed to be asking his parents. We thought we had paid everthing to avoid court but nope they called last night stating if they didnt have the $150 we still have to show up to court Friday .. Im losing my mind Im working my ass off. My husband is working his ass off and we just keep gettin shit on.. no pun intended and its not gettin better its worse. How am I going to explain to my 4 year old that we have to find a new place to live. we cant stay with my family. my parents have a 4 bed room house and every room is takin and my sister is sleepin on their couch! FML i seriously give up i wana take my family and run and completely start over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Replies (21-30):
mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Thank  you momma! It does make me sick hearing that they are all "leave it to beaver perfect" lol! (i cant thing of the moms name lol) your so right! again Thanks and I will keep you posted feel free to add me

Quoting nurse1997:

Yep we are all  in the same boat unless you are one of those moms that lie and says every thing is perfect the house is  always spotless, my husband is wonderful, and my kids are angels, and no debt make me throw up LOL we live in the real world you gotta make the most of what you got  you got healthy kids and a roof over your head and food on the table and sounds like you got a good man stay strong and kick some momma ass there is always a another woman lurking around that would love to be in your place ;] keep me posted i wanna hear how well things are going and have changed summers coming hopefully its gets some of us out of a funk !!!

mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM

good luck to you!! Our electricity almost got cut off while i was having out son in Jan. Luckily my mom and sister split the bill and helped us so i wouldnt come home with a brand new baby to nothing since our apartment is all electric! do you have any friends or family that can help fix it?

Quoting ginnyk87:

Yes, trust me! My dh busts his ass and we just can't seem to get ahead. Our furnace went out and we can't afford to get it fixed. We've been sitting in a cold house for weeks and only able to heat one room at a time. It sucks having to sit in front of a heater all damn day. We have 2 kids too that are 2 and 8 months.

nurse1997
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I seen your post your furance is  broke have you checked  in to  a local church they some times help families  in need have you looked in to getting any pa that might help take the edge off until you guys can get a little head ? Becareful who you tell you guys dont have much heat dcf might be called on you since you have babies - You said you are in one room buy one or two more tack up a thicker blanet in the entry way to maybe the livingroom and kitchen to keep those room warm and block out the oithers you will have more room to move around  becareful with that toddler around those space heaters- 

nurse1997
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Do you have any idea whats wrong with your heater? i hope its not gonna cost to much i feel for you i was once your age struggling and we still do some months - i had one more baby at your age and yes in the past we did with out heat too for a while its choices food or heat and food wins  so dont beat your self up shit happens ;] i know its hard like you keep getting pounded on and cant catch a brake things will get better ;]

ginnyk87
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:26 PM
We don't qualify for any kind of pa, never have. I haven't told anyone other than family. We've been home as little as possible ad our door in our living room shuts so we are not freezing, but its a pain in the butt being confined to pne room every day. It's been a pain in the butt. We are putting money back slowly so we can get it fixed. This time of year just sucks. I'm beyond sick of it.

Quoting nurse1997:

I seen your post your furance is  broke have you checked  in to  a local church they some times help families  in need have you looked in to getting any pa that might help take the edge off until you guys can get a little head ? Becareful who you tell you guys dont have much heat dcf might be called on you since you have babies - You said you are in one room buy one or two more tack up a thicker blanet in the entry way to maybe the livingroom and kitchen to keep those room warm and block out the oithers you will have more room to move around  becareful with that toddler around those space heaters- 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ginnyk87
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM
We do and we've called them, but we are one town over from him and he won't drive out to come look at it! Awesome family huh? We are putting money back so we can get it looked at.

Quoting mommyof20813:

good luck to you!! Our electricity almost got cut off while i was having out son in Jan. Luckily my mom and sister split the bill and helped us so i wouldnt come home with a brand new baby to nothing since our apartment is all electric! do you have any friends or family that can help fix it?

Quoting ginnyk87:

Yes, trust me! My dh busts his ass and we just can't seem to get ahead. Our furnace went out and we can't afford to get it fixed. We've been sitting in a cold house for weeks and only able to heat one room at a time. It sucks having to sit in front of a heater all damn day. We have 2 kids too that are 2 and 8 months.

mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I agree our cable was cut off and our phones for about a month n half. i could have cared less about those they arent something you have to have.. I just did the phone calls that i needed to from work and watched movies that we had at home so the 4 year old didnt get too bored. but i would have rather had food for them to eat and gas to get to work It sucks but I know eventually we will all get through it. feel free to add me if you want its kinda nice to talk to someone who understands!!

mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:33 PM

where are u from. I have a friend who does that kinda work maybe hes close to yall?

Quoting ginnyk87:

We do and we've called them, but we are one town over from him and he won't drive out to come look at it! Awesome family huh? We are putting money back so we can get it looked at.

Quoting mommyof20813:

Quoting ginnyk87:

nurse1997
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

You got the right idea you do what you gotta do and keep on trucken its life you will get thru this and all the oither shit thats throw at you  stay strong i gotta run gotta start my house work  my kids get off the bus at 230 and boy does the afternoon go by fast it doesnt  help i dont really start moving till noon LOL i have just become a stay at home mom and im enjoying not being on a schedule anymore have a nice day ;]

ginnyk87
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Ohio and thanks!

Quoting mommyof20813:

where are u from. I have a friend who does that kinda work maybe hes close to yall?

Quoting ginnyk87:

Quoting mommyof20813:

Quoting ginnyk87:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN