Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

FML ... NEED ADVICE -- UPDATE ... SO MUCH FOR IT GETTING BETTER!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

**I posted this in the moms confessions and then found this group.. I will hopefully get more advice in here*

Am I the only one who feels like they will never get ahead in life.. I feel like im failing my boys and my husband. It never fails how much we both work we can never get caught up on bills, no matter how much I clean our apartment its right back to being a mess. I want to give up at times but I have to be positive about everything for our kids I have a 4 year old and a 2 month old.. im 23 and I really feel like my husband and I are stuck in a never ending battle with money and bills!!! does anyone have any advice for me lol or help organizing finances I suck with!!

***Update***

SOOO my husband and I need to come up with $150 before Friday .. yeah 2 days away or we lose our place because we would have to go to court. I have NO family to help I have already asked them they dont have the money. My husband is supposed to be asking his parents. We thought we had paid everthing to avoid court but nope they called last night stating if they didnt have the $150 we still have to show up to court Friday .. Im losing my mind Im working my ass off. My husband is working his ass off and we just keep gettin shit on.. no pun intended and its not gettin better its worse. How am I going to explain to my 4 year old that we have to find a new place to live. we cant stay with my family. my parents have a 4 bed room house and every room is takin and my sister is sleepin on their couch! FML i seriously give up i wana take my family and run and completely start over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Replies (41-45):
MrsJoe125
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:53 PM

We've been in the same position.  The only way we got out was that a former landlord gave us a great deal on rent b/c we're awesome tenants (at least compared to his other tenants).  Anyway, IDK what to tell you.  I'm sorry.

As for the finances: it's a simple matter of math.  I put down our monthly income, then start subtracting, then stop when we get down around $100 or so, b/c SOMETHING ALWAYS happens.  Then it's there when we need it.  As long as there's food, roof, etc, other amenities sometimes have to go.

im_2_xblessed
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:59 PM
If you can get a short term loan.. Like from the cash store or ace checks express take out 200 so you are able to eat as well as pay your bill..** hugs momma** I felt like that and I still do to some extant.... I had to get P A to help me...only thing is I'm disabled and was unable to make it on my own.. As my XH 1 as well as 2 aren't in my children's life... So yes it's hard but you can make it.
mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Thank you for the advise. My husband was able to borrow the money from his parents not that they really have the extra money to give out but they are lettting us use it so we dont get kicked out of our place. im sure my post was very dramatic but its how my life feels lol..

Quoting im_2_xblessed:

If you can get a short term loan.. Like from the cash store or ace checks express take out 200 so you are able to eat as well as pay your bill..** hugs momma** I felt like that and I still do to some extant.... I had to get P A to help me...only thing is I'm disabled and was unable to make it on my own.. As my XH 1 as well as 2 aren't in my children's life... So yes it's hard but you can make it.

im_2_xblessed
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Glad it worked out for you :) I forgot to tell you that if you use ace checks express if you can pay back the money in 72 hours you don't have to pay fees..
You will need to bring with you. Proof of income,check,drivers license and a bank statement :)

Quoting mommyof20813:

mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:35 PM

awesome thanks for the advice.

Quoting im_2_xblessed:

Glad it worked out for you :) I forgot to tell you that if you use ace checks express if you can pay back the money in 72 hours you don't have to pay fees..
You will need to bring with you. Proof of income,check,drivers license and a bank statement :)

Quoting mommyof20813:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)