Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Laptop...

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM
  • 7 Replies

So my hubby and I are looking for a new laptop. It has to be inexpensive, but very reliable because we will both be doing school work on it. I would like a touch screen, but he doesn't really want a touch screen. I would like opinions on experiences with touch screens and which brands you ladies like the best. Also we don't really know to much about laptops so any advice on how to get the best deal and quality would be great. Thank you :)

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LiLsMaMa21
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:51 PM

BUMP!

atlmom2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Laptops are not touch screen. Ipads are but they are not like a laptop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyG10
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

If you have a micro center where you live go there thats where I got mine and it works great and perfect for our price. Go anywhere but walmart!

LiLsMaMa21
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:45 PM

They are new but according to the research and looking around I've been doing they definitely have touch screen laptops now. Crazy! It actually sounds pretty bad ass to me. I got to see one the other day. 

Quoting atlmom2:

.stella.
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:47 PM
At my work we have touch screen laptops. Pretty cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marisab
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:50 PM

i am looking into a ne w laptop and thinking hp this time any thoughts???do ythey make  atouch screen ina 17 inch screen??

marisab
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:27 PM
laptops are too touch screen now in fact my computer said if u wnat the new windows make sure u get a touch screen or u lose have the ability. there are even touch screen monitors for desktops now
Quoting LiLsMaMa21:

They are new but according to the research and looking around I've been doing they definitely have touch screen laptops now. Crazy! It actually sounds pretty bad ass to me. I got to see one the other day. 

Quoting atlmom2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured