Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if i knew then what i know now..

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:54 PM
  • 15 Replies
what would you have done different? (about raising kids) nothing for me so far my boy is 6 months!
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmy526
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:18 PM

the list is too long to even start...lol

luvemboth
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM
3 moms liked this
Spend less time waiting for them to reach the next milestone and more time enjoying them being little.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSnaps
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I'd have never had kids. The world that they will have to live in as adults is downright terrifying and I failed them miserably on the day I gave birth. The older I get the more I believe that the end as we know it is in sight.  

shoot4thestars
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM

My boy will only be 3 months next week, but so far the only thing I would do differently is do as much research and preperation for breastfeeding that I could possibly do when I was pregnant.  I had such a hard time with it and only lasted 2 months.  It was so difficult for me and then having to go back to work made it even ten times harder.  I felt like such a failure and still do sometimes.  I love my little boy so much.

1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Kept that skanky bitch of a girlfriend away from our son when he was 17. LORD, she was horrible. He broke up with a wonderful young lady for that thing! Should have put my foot down, but I was afraid he would just sneak behind our backs.

He's 20 now. Has a nice girlfriend. The bitch, above, is in jail for attempted murder! She tried to run over a girl walking on the sidewalk because she didn't like her! Some kind of a nut! She still gives me nightmares, 3 years later

Sorry, got carried away.lol

937mrsweaver
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM

BUMP!

937mrsweaver
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM

name a few! the "big" ones

Quoting emmy526:

the list is too long to even start...lol

MJP76
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I'm good.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have worked less hard to keep the house neat and working in the garden and spent more time playing with the children-  those days are gone forever.

Bleacheddecay
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Oh yeah. I probably wouldn't have my daughter because I would never have been with her bio dad. If I didn't have her I probably wouldn't get with my current husband and had my son.

I'd have addressed my girl's issues sooner and more effectively if I knew she had them from the get go too. Same for my son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured