Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

my 11 year old son cut his hair?!?!

Posted by   + Show Post
yesterday upon picking my son up from school I noticed something different about him. he always has a short hair clipper cut, As he was walking towards me I noticed 3 patches of hair missing from the front of his head. Large enough for me to see immediately. I tryed to talk to him about it and it upset him to the point of tears. I questioned whether or not someone had done that to him, if hes being bullied? to each of which the answer was no. He insist he doesnt know why he did it. My husband says its a silly thing he did out of boredom. Am I reading to deep into this? I do know that it is way out of my sons character to do something like this. Also if anyone has any advice to help with talking with him about this I would be most grateful. Thank you and have a blessed day
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Replies (21-21):
mommaFruFru
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:40 AM
When my oldest was 2ish him andy 18mo niece rubbed a whole jar of a&d on their heads and my couch! I just went potty! Lol... It was a huge mess!

Quoting STVUstudent:

yeah, vaseline is a joy... I almost cut her hair that day... all told, it took over a week to get it all out.

Baking soda... and a blow dryer... and dawn dishwashing liquid...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN