Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

New Message

I found this on my husband's ( I use the term lightly) Facebook messages
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (51-56):
LoveMyBabies28
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Seems like he will cheat the first chance he gets! I would not trust him as far as I could throw him if I were you. He should not be talking that way with any other woman except for you. I'm sorry! =( 

liliem
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I would seriously freak and lose my mind if I found that on my husbands fb. I would probably throw all his shit outside with a copy of the conversation and a note that read "Go to live with your sexy whore". I have been cheated on before and I will never go through that again. So far so good... We share everything and we're all up in eachothers business. I think his ex cheated too.... 

scorpiobabes
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:31 PM

As I said, it may have already begun. You both need to have that heart to heart-and the sooner, the better.

Quoting naominpipermom:

I my phone was dead and I wanted to check my Facebook and I stumbled upon the convo

Quoting scorpiobabes:

How did you come across this? Was he still signed in FB? If he wasn't and you went 'snooping', it is a trust issue first. If he left his chat open, then it may have already begun. Sorry mama, but either way, it's time for a heart 2 heart.

naominpipermom
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:11 AM
We have today I laid down my ground rules and said he will be signing divorce papers if hey even tip toed that fine line

Quoting scorpiobabes:

As I said, it may have already begun. You both need to have that heart to heart-and the sooner, the better.

Quoting naominpipermom:

I my phone was dead and I wanted to check my Facebook and I stumbled upon the convo

Quoting scorpiobabes:

How did you come across this? Was he still signed in FB? If he wasn't and you went 'snooping', it is a trust issue first. If he left his chat open, then it may have already begun. Sorry mama, but either way, it's time for a heart 2 heart.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GremlinMom
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I don't get it....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrygirl404
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM
I would definitely be suspicious. I had a similar event like this with my now ex-fiancee. He lied to me about it. In my opinion, of you haven't already, you need to bring it up. See what he does/says. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)