Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello im Jodi im new to this group!! I need girl party ideas!!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:49 AM
  • 4 Replies
My daughter wanted a slumber party for 8th bday! Its tomorrow!! I dont know what to do cuz i figured that since only one person RSVPed it wouldnt be a big party n i would take dd n her friend out bowlin or to the movies! She handed out her invites a couple weeks ago n i made reminder cards for her to give her friend cuz i had not heard from any over their parents except one! Well i just got a couple call from parents tellin me their daughters could come! I feel bad cuz i hadnt really planned anythin! Now i am tryin to get some ideas on what to do for the party! I have 4 boys n 1 girl and i dont know what u do for girl slumber parties! I feel so bad i wish the parents would of told me sooner their girls were comin so i would have planned it better! Ugh! Anyways please if anyone has any good fun ideas i would be so thankful to you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Zazayam
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:30 AM

Well that was a little rude, lol.

Get a couple movies and popcorn/snacks, let them camp out and talk. If they're girlier you can paint nails and do face masks and braid hair, just a giggle party. Throw out a couple games if you have them. :)

lonlynstresdmom
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Lol! Thank you!! Im nervous n we dont know alot of people here cuz we moved here 2 yrs ago. I just want the slumber party to be fun so everyone has a good time! Im not use to the girlie girl stuff! Thank you for ur help!
Zazayam
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Yeah I have two boys (12 + 9) and just had a little girl. I'm not the girlie type to start with plus after spending the last decade doing boy stuff I'm scared already lol.

I'm sure they'll have fun, I remember when I was a kid if any mom planned something for a sleepover it always got thrown out the window anyway and we'd just end up playing with the regular toys and what not.

lonlynstresdmom
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I never had slumber parties growin up either! My girl is a drama queen n i hope i will not have any melt downs with any for the girls! Boys r easier then girls i have noticed!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured