Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Need help

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

So I just found out that Mirena IUD fell out...I went to the Gyno and they did an internal ultra sound and saw and egg...she says there is a really good chance I am pregnant but its to early to say...I have to go in next week for a blood test...Well I told my boyfriend whom I have been with for over a year, and he freaked out...told me if i didnt get an abortion he would leave me cause he doesn't want a baby right now. I am so at a loss...I am all for pro choice but I've never felt that abortion was right for me. I don't know what to do...im so depressed

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jojo_star
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. I'm completely pro-choice, and I've had an abortion, but if it isn't right for you, then DON'T have an abortion. Give your boyfriend some time, this came as a shock to him, and hopefully he'll come around. If not, decide if you even want to be with someone who would be so cruel as to force you to do something you don't want to do. Give yourself some time to think about this as well, and truly think through all your options, then decide. Good luck and hugs!

StacyO722
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't let him pressure you into something you don't want to do. It is your decision.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Should have used plan B. Is this the kind of guy you really want to be with?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
presleymommyof2
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I did use plan B

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Whoa! That's a knee-jerk reaction huh?

Does he have any children at all? How about you? 

I think only time will tell. Maybe you're not pg.

Maybe he'll apologize for jumping the gun either way. Hopefully you two work this out, ((hugs))

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM

That kind of threat- that he'd leave you "if.." would disturb me. A guy that loved you would not make that kind of threat. Maybe it was just his ill-considered first reaction and he'll realize what he said.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN