Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I really don't want anymore kids right now but I don't like to take meds. I just see all these side effects/issues and want to avoid that. I don't even like take tylonol when I have a headache. I just don't really beileve in taking something unless I absolutely have to. I'm sure alot of you think that sounds crazy but im overly paranoid. lol.

What I really wanna know is what has worked for you?

Other then not having sex lol...or wearing condoms.

I might just be sol. haha.

IS THERE ANYTHING NATURAL ANYONE HAS TRIED!?

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Replies (21-23):
DragonMother10
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM
They say 3 is the safe limit, but I don't want to have more kids after 35, my personal choice.

Quoting shortyali:

I've had 3 sections and I'm over 30. I was never considered high risk.

Op- I have the paragard iud. Love it. Slight cramping when put in and spotted maybe 2 days. I don't feel it and neither does DH. Plus it's good for 10 years. I can have it removed at any time if I decided unwanted more children.

Quoting DragonMother10:

There is always a risk of side effects with any "drug" you take. I have to get my tubes tied because it's a high risk to have more babies after 2 c-sections and being 30+. If my husband and I decide for more kids, adoption is an option. The only thing with getting tubes tied and untied is the money factor, unless you have good insurance.

Quoting emdizzle64:

It's stuff like that that scares me :/
I don't wanna take something thats gonna make my hair fall out...or worse but i'm not really ready for baby #3 haha.

I've thought about getting my tubes tied but i'd hate to do it and then regret it later on if for some reason I decided to try to have another.

Quoting DragonMother10:

I was on the Depo shot, but the only thing I didn't like about it is my hair would fall out. Thankfully I have a lot of hair. After I have my second baby, I am getting my tubes tied.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kazmira222
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:36 AM
I'm on the Nexplanon and it hasn't been too bad. And I don't have to worry about changing it for 3 years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM

You are SOL.

I would say that if you don't want any hormones or side effects, the best thing is either abstinance or condoms.

Sorry

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN