Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I recently had to give up my child for adoption having a hard time with it

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:52 AM
  • 53 Replies
hi I'm a 27 year old mother of two,...
Things have been really hard, there's not much work. I remember back when I had my first son, it was easy to get a job if you wanted long hours you got it if you didn't want a day off you got it. And hard times like now you are lucky to find a job and around here you work part time, anyways ....I'll get on with my
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thickmamaof2
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I'm sorry. Are you in counseling?
nonnarae
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:54 AM
You gave up your third child? All you can do is your best! Just take things day by day? Was it open or close adoption?
123proudmom1234
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Story. I recently place my son up for adoption because I knew I could provide a good life for him. And I did not want to take away from her 2 kids are already have. I have lots of reasons why I did it, but that could take all day. The day I went into labor my heart started to break my liver was hard I could not believe the pain I was in, but what hurt most was knowing I had to give you up. See until then I thought it was going to be easy, I had made up my mind that he was going to have a good life

Quoting 123proudmom1234:

Things have been really hard, there's not much work. I remember back when I had my first son, it was easy to get a job if you wanted long hours you got it if you didn't want a day off you got it. And hard times like now you are lucky to find a job and around here you work part time, anyways ....I'll get on with my

123proudmom1234
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:03 PM
my son got placed with very loving parents. I miss him a lot, but I feel like doing the right thing, I just miss him I don't know how to stop hurting that's the point of my story how do I cope with loss, I don't regret what I did I feel good about it, I think I cry cuz I'm happy hi is in a good place. But I can't stop crying please help

Quoting 123proudmom1234:

Story. I recently place my son up for adoption because I knew I could provide a good life for him. And I did not want to take away from her 2 kids are already have. I have lots of reasons why I did it, but that could take all day. The day I went into labor my heart started to break my liver was hard I could not believe the pain I was in, but what hurt most was knowing I had to give you up. See until then I thought it was going to be easy, I had made up my mind that he was going to have a good life

Quoting 123proudmom1234:

123proudmom1234
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM
First it was closed, but when I was asked if I wanted to met the parents. I said yes I want that reassurance. At first I wanted just to give him up, and never see him again. but while in labor I couldn't help but think about what you was going to look like, so I decided then that I wanted to at least receive pictureso

Quoting nonnarae:

You gave up your third child? All you can do is your best! Just take things day by day? Was it open or close adoption?

123proudmom1234
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Its only been 3 weeks and I know it's not going to go away overnight but I cannot stop crying I'm thankful that my 2 sons are too young to understand

Quoting 123proudmom1234:

First it was closed, but when I was asked if I wanted to met the parents. I said yes I want that reassurance. At first I wanted just to give him up, and never see him again. but while in labor I couldn't help but think about what you was going to look like, so I decided then that I wanted to at least receive pictureso

Quoting nonnarae:

123proudmom1234
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Its only been 3 weeks and I know it's not going to go away overnight but I cannot stop crying I'm thankful that my 2 sons are too young to understand I just want to stop hurting

Quoting 123proudmom1234:

Quoting nonnarae:

123proudmom1234
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Not yet .... But I'm thinking about going

Quoting thickmamaof2:

thickmamaof2
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM
4 moms liked this
You should! It will help you.also look for adoption support groups.

Quoting 123proudmom1234:

Not yet .... But I'm thinking about going

Quoting thickmamaof2:

Bknotnobody
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs. It's hard momma. Seek counseling it should help mainly I mean with women who have been in your shoes. I can relate to this, it's been 8 years and I remember how hard it was.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)