Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

PULLING HAIR OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

MY 8YR IS A STRAIGHT A STUDENT BUT CAN'T SEEM TO STOP TALKING. HE HAS BEEN MADE TO SIT IN THE HALLWAY SO OTHERS CAN LEARN. I AM AT MY WITS END WITH HIM. WE HAVE TAKEN AWAY T.V., TOYS, VIDEO GAME, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE TO TRY WITH HIM; PRIVATE SCHOOL IS COSTING US AN ARM AND LEG. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP WITH THIS?????

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Replies (21-21):
MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:15 PM

You are getting to the end of the school year right now. Get on the school and make sure they are WELL aware that you want to be involved in the choice of teachers for him next year. I really have a feeling that if he has a stronger teacher that this won't be so much of a problem. Some kids need a certain kind of teacher for them to really respect, connect with and then it becomes easy not to get into this trouble. 

Quoting blackpearl01:

Thanks for all the advice on this issue, but to make things clear I work so homeschooling is not an option for us. Public school is not option since they have lost there college accreditation, so I have to find a way to get him to stop talking so much in school. Also we do not have this problem at home it only happens in school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN