Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms
How did you that your s.o. was the "right one"?
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Replies (61-68):
rockinmomto2
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I liked him more than all the other guys I dated put together. I never got sick of him, I always wanted him around. More than that, though, I actually wanted to make our relationship work. 

wolfgirlbec
by Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Quoting mybabysmama35:

I realized he was the one when I couldn't stop thinking about him and when I seen him I felt so happy. When we would hold hands or kiss I would get butterflies in my stomach. I could see us growing old together and I had never felt that way about any other guy. April 22nd will be our 18th anniversary and he still gives me butterflies!! :)

Same here! Jue 15th makes 17 yrs for us,though we've been together 22 yrs as of april 16th! happyholding balloons

CafeMom Tickers
StacyO722
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:01 PM

DH would say that I'm the only woman he hasn't gotten tired of...lol.

I don't know what specifically made me realize that he was the one for me.

ChocolateJunky
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:21 AM

He always kept his promise to take care of me no matter what. I feel safe around him. No matter what tragedies we have overcome, he was always able to keep me positive. Maybe the word I'm looking for is invincable. 

Zazayam
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I don't know, he just "fit" :)

mollysmummy
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:26 AM

I knew the second I saw him, which sounds completely corny I know.  I felt as if I was seeing someone I knew before but hadn't met yet, if that makes any sense whatsoever.  SO CORNY but when I felt it, I listened to the feeling, because I didn't feel anything remotely like that with my first husband.

Diane1223
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I just knew that he was different from the others. 

rbailey2414
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM

He was perfect <3 :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)