Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Stroller Help...

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:21 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi there mamas!

I'm looking for some help. 

DH and I are looking into getting a jogging stroller for DS and we have NO IDEA what we're looking for. confused

I've done too many google searches and seen too many different reviews on too many strollers. So I figured I would come here. I'm sure you'll have some great suggestions. 

The only things I'm REALLY looking to have on it are a front swivilng wheel (can have a manual lock) and a weight limit of at least 50-55 pounds. 

A plus would be an ergonomic handle as well.

Thanks in advance everyone!

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
stressrelief27
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Babies r us has a few. I plan on getting one and I found one similar to what you are looking for there. Good lucky
sleepymommy87
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Everyone i know recommends a BOB. I personally have a Baby Trend Expedition jogger because it was almost $200 cheaper than a BOB and I'm not a super hardcore dedicated jogger. I use it about three or four times a week and its held up great for the past 8 months. But if money is not an issue, you can't go wrong with a BOB lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:26 AM
If you can afford it get a Bob stroller. A friend had one and it was so easy to push even when she let her 13 year old and 8 year old sit on it with both of our 2 year olds. It was a double at least but wow was I impressed!
Tay06
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:27 AM

BUMP

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I'm not sure on it or not because I bought it used, but I love love love my expedition stroller. The handle moves up and down, and a lot of what you want is on it. I'm not sure about its weight limit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN