Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Help!!

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 5 Replies

How the F do I change my pic?

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
partingwhisper
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM

i think you just click on view profile at the top of your screen and then on your profile page you can click to change your picture

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Hi!

To change your avatar (profile picture), click on My Other Stuff in gray at the very top of the page and then under My Account Settings, click on Account Details. Then, click on the Edit link on the right side of the Avatar line to change your profile picture. Once you've found the photo you want to use, upload it and be sure to click on the orange Save Changes button to save the image for the site.

If you have any problems with this, let me know and I'll be glad to help. :)

Thanks!

Steph

averysmommom
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I got one uploaded but it's upside down! Am I taking my pics from my iPad weird?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Hi!

To change your avatar (profile picture), click on My Other Stuff in gray at the very top of the page and then under My Account Settings, click on Account Details. Then, click on the Edit link on the right side of the Avatar line to change your profile picture. Once you've found the photo you want to use, upload it and be sure to click on the orange Save Changes button to save the image for the site.

Thanks!

Steph

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:57 PM

It may be that you're holding your iPad upside down when you're taking the pictures?

Quoting averysmommom:

I got one uploaded but it's upside down! Am I taking my pics from my iPad weird?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Hi!

Thanks!

Steph

averysmommom
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Yeah that's what I predicted too lol. 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

It may be that you're holding your iPad upside down when you're taking the pictures?

Quoting averysmommom:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Hi!

Thanks!

Steph

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)