Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Sleepless nights..............

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:56 AM
  • 9 Replies

Mom's my baby girl is now almost 7 months and she is still not sleeping throughout the night!! help what can i do I'm a working mom and need sleep please help!!!!!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
secondboy2012
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry Idk my baby is 1 and doesn't sleep. I'm about to fall asleep typing this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM
My daughter is 5 and sometimes still doesn't sleep through the night.
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:04 AM
My now 4 year old still doesn't always sleep through the night. He didn't start sleeping the entire night until after 1yr. My DD is 9months and used to sleep the whole night and now wakes up multiple times. There's really nothing you can do until they are older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DEC123
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:10 AM

OMW Iam going to die work no sleep and study's omw its bad well good luck to all :-((

cowgirls10181
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Dont know my dd is 17 months and doesnt sleep al night.

Maybe reduce her nap time or move it up so she is more tired before bed, but also means cranky baby before bed
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM

My son didn't sleep through the night until he turned 5. It was really bad until he was about 15 months old but the nightly wake-ups became less and less. Good luck!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Lol @ "still." 

My first didnt' sttn til over age 2. YEARS. At that point we had another baby. Lol!

Anyway, hang in there. You can try and try and try and try and that baby is going to be a baby. Hang in there, nap in the day if you can.  :)

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Well, I let my son do that to me until he was a year and a half old, he would wake up and want to eat at 2am, it was habit, not hunger, anyway, I finally just told him no more, go to sleep! He cried about 30 minutes the first night, 15 the second, and 10 the third. He's been a champion sleeper ever since. Walk away mama. I did the same thing with my second son, same result. Kids will have to cry it out sometimes, that's life. The sleep cycle is such that sometimes they start to wake up and they wont learn to get themselves back to sleep if us moms are always picking them up and catering to them.  You need your sleep! Ultimately a well rested and happy mom is way better for a child.

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:33 AM

None of my kids slept through the night for years.  No matter what we tried....my 4 months is still up 1-2 times/night to nurse.  We just go with it because it won't last forever.  (:

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN