• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happiness

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM
  • 5 Replies

Happiness comes to those who actively reach for what they love and want.  It does not come to those who merely broo about their misery.  Those of us who are unhappy are that way because we have stoped searching for happiness.  We have accepted the blandness of ot lives.  We no loger strive to uncover thetreausre of love and excitement we year for.  Do you believe this?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GELiz
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Yes, to a point. Even if I was a slave and not allowed to strive for happiness, I think that my faith would give me happiness. Sometimes it gets just too tiring to always be striving.

RosesReally
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Quoting GELiz:

Yes, to a point. Even if I was a slave and not allowed to strive for happiness, I think that my faith would give me happiness. Sometimes it gets just too tiring to always be striving.

true

RosesReally
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Quoting GELiz:

Faith assures us our contribution to the cosmis plan does make a difference.  It gives us the courage and energy to persist in spite of temporary setbacks or failure.  It shines through the gloomy viewpoint that sees only what is, not what could and will be.

PEEK05
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Yes, I believe there is some truth to it.

RosesReally
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Quoting PEEK05:

Yes, I believe there is some truth to it.

Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)