Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

follow up to "he's running off with the kid"

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM
  • 10 Replies
After the cops caught up to him, they said bc there is no custody agreement yet they can't make him give her back. So after my friend got off work she went to his house to try and get her back. He more or less told her he was keeping her until the court makes him give her back. Let me tell you about this little girl. She is 3. Terrible threes have nothing on this demon of a child. She acts awful! Well.... by 11 pm he shows up at her grandgrandma's house (where she is living) to bring the kid back. He says he just can't handle her and appologizes for What he had done. Lmao!!!! All that effort and he can't even handle the kid!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
snowangel1979
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg, that is funny.
Really your going to go threw all that effort and not even keep her. It would have been funny if she said too bad, you wanted her now you have her. (not that any mom would do that but still)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Well, I guess that he won't be much of a problem regarding custody from now on! Make sure she keeps notes of every bit of that in her stuff for the divorce!!!

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Oh my goodness.  Poor child.  Thank you for the update.

belindah
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I want to praise the little girl for being a typical three year old
cara124
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Hmmm sounds like the kid was smart enough to figure out a way home! LOL !!!! I'm guessing he isn't going to be asking for much visitation time !
CampClan
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

My 3yo DS was acting a fool Monday night & I secretly hoped & prayed that he would act like that for his father all day Tuesday.... when I was out of town an hour & a half away & couldn't "rescue" him! Sadly it did not happen!

Quoting belindah:

I want to praise the little girl for being a typical three year old

Derari
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Lmao

at least he dropped her back to someone in her family...instead of whooping the child!

belindah
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

very true

Quoting Derari:

Lmao

at least he dropped her back to someone in her family...instead of whooping the child!

katiebeth1821
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:22 AM

lol leave it to men. At least she is back.

notsowicked11
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM

LOL that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. Serves him right! I bet that crow tasted mighty good as he was walking away from grandma's house, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)