Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I hate getting sick and losing weight.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • 11 Replies

So my family has been passing around being sick for awhile I got it for the second time now and i went to wearing size 16 to 14 to 12. Im slowley getting better and I know im going to gain it all back cause I will start eatting again this sucks. It hurts to swollow right now so i eat jello in the morning and apple sauce at night.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Use this as a chance to start eating healthier and becoming more active outside.   I did alot of jello and gatorade while sick.

katiebeth1821
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM

I want to im going to the farmers market this saturday. I want to pick up some stuff cause I got to say I thought to myself dont like healthy cause I have to cook more but thats worth it to me now so I dont get sick so much and so my kids dont get sick.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Use this as a chance to start eating healthier and becoming more active outside.   I did alot of jello and gatorade while sick.

wodntulk2kno1
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM
I lived on power aides when my whole family was sick. Also lots of honey lemon tea helps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:22 AM

It is really easy to cook up simple healthy foods. As the warm weather finally sticks around, salads are a great way to have a meal.  Lots of veggies and a protein source.  Many healthy meals can be made in a crock pot so on a busy day, food is cooking and will be ready by dinner if you set it up in the morning.

Quoting katiebeth1821:

I want to im going to the farmers market this saturday. I want to pick up some stuff cause I got to say I thought to myself dont like healthy cause I have to cook more but thats worth it to me now so I dont get sick so much and so my kids dont get sick.

Quoting frndlyfn:

katiebeth1821
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:22 AM

we drink alot of power aid too. I only like the blue on. its like cool water or something ice . Which one do you like?

Quoting wodntulk2kno1:

I lived on power aides when my whole family was sick. Also lots of honey lemon tea helps.

wodntulk2kno1
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Sour melon and grape. My kids like the white cherry. I have not tried it yet. I am still drinking them and its been over a month almost 2 months.. Lol but I really can't stand to drink anything else since then.

Quoting katiebeth1821:

we drink alot of power aid too. I only like the blue on. its like cool water or something ice . Which one do you like?

Quoting wodntulk2kno1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Your post inspires me to go out and get a viral infection! Down 3 pant sizes, here I come!!

katiebeth1821
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:31 AM

I think I can pull off a crock pot.

Quoting frndlyfn:

It is really easy to cook up simple healthy foods. As the warm weather finally sticks around, salads are a great way to have a meal.  Lots of veggies and a protein source.  Many healthy meals can be made in a crock pot so on a busy day, food is cooking and will be ready by dinner if you set it up in the morning.

Quoting katiebeth1821:

Quoting frndlyfn:

letstalk747
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:41 AM

yeah , thats how it works

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I am boring.  I drink fruit punch and orange powerade  LOL.  I dont like any of the crazy flavors.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN