Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

SO MUCH CRAZINESS

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM
  • 10 Replies
I am so going through crazy pregnancy planning!! Seriously I need to stop but I can't :) Our 2nd girl is not even here yet and I am already searching for bunkbeds that can be taken apart for if we ever get a 3 bedroom house, how to decorate their shared bedroom which is really silly bc the baby is going to sleep in our room probably for the first year! Where toys and stuff is going to go...etc. I am looking for bunkbeds already though bc we will probably get it at the first of next year so our toddler has a new bed and then let baby grow into it before moving her in...she will be on the bottom bunk of course, hopefully our then 4 year old dd won't jump off the top bunk :) Question: If you have 2 that share a room when did you actually decorate and move baby into toddlers room?
CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_dl6
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Nothing wrong with being prepared Momma ....Congrats simple smile

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:11 PM

That's the fun stuff!!! Don't stop that! LOL!

Melissa_4
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Lol...sounds like you're nesting to the extreme!

marisab
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:49 AM
i moved my daughter in there room when she was 2 she slept in my room in her own bed from 7 mos to 2 and co slept and/or slept basinet from birth to 7 mos
RosesReally
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Hugs Momma I was a lot like you.  I loved decorating the nursery each time that I was expecting.  Do what feels right to you and what you enjoy.

kali_mom
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM
I never had any of them share as infants/ toddlers they are spaced out quite a bit in age. I think 2 seems like the ideal age to have them share unless the youngest is showing an interest in being in the room with big sister before 2. It's good to see you are already organized and planning ahead!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Congrats!

boshs1andonly
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I only have one right now, so it isn't really an issue. but if i get pregnant within the next year as planned, they will share a room at some point, probably once I stop bf'ing the new baby. 

LindaClement
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Nesting ... a very ordinary compulsion when pregnant.

We didn't move our kids out of sharing a room until we moved into a house that had a playroom. Until then, they shared a sleeping room and a playroom --the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms. I think our youngest was 8 when we moved into this house.

Zazayam
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Someone's nesting!

It's a good thing to be prepared. Idk about room sharing I keep my babies with me in my room well into toddlerhood. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)