Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this normal????

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
My baby is almost 3 months old and for the last month he stopped napping during the day except for a few 5-10 min naps and the past few days he's been up for only an hour to an hour and a half and then naps for an hour....is this Normal??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momofsunshine77
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM
My kids nap still and they are 4 and 2. They never stopped napping. All kids are different though. Maybe ask a doc? Both of my kids had 1-2 hour morning nap and 1-2 hour afternoon nap until 18 months. Now they take 2-3 hour nap after lunch.
leanntx
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM
My DS did the same thing, he may be going through a growth spurt. I wouldn't worry too much, sounds normal to me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I think so, is he gaining weight and eating normally? It was more abnormal to be awake so much last month I think. They switch things up a lot, these kids, you get used to something and then they change!

mom_dl6
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Yes their sleep patterns are always changing :0)

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Yes the sleep pattern will change what seems like a million times in the first year.  When he needs more sleep it is usually a sign of growth spurt coming or happening as well as eating what seems like triple the amount he usually wants.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured