Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help semi first job (update)

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM
  • 5 Replies

Well i have had two other jobs but I quit them im not going to sugar coat it; I quit them because I was overwhelmed. I never worked before i just been a SAHM and i quit after two or three weeks. It was hard but i missed having a job so i got a new one last week in a restaurant that is fast pace. I am so stressed. im new at all this and its a really hard job but work is work i know its not easy. I am so tired i miss my kids being able to be home clean the house and have time. I have cried so much today i missed work today. I have thought about quiting but i dont want to hurt my work history any worst i know its hard enough to get a job as is but i need help what can i do to feel better will this pass

Well i got a call from my boss she wants me at work by 5  am tomorrow and she might let me off at 1 Im really feeling overwhelmed now and my live in babysitter(cousin) is wanting to move out so i dont know what to do about a sitter and i dont make enough for daycare i dont know what to do

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommyOfOnee
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
It will pass! Just stick with it! It will get easier, I think every mom feels that way going back to work after being a sahm. Don't call out again, and just stick with it. If your still unhappy in say, 6 months, get done if you can afford to be a SAHM.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HippieHolly
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:33 AM

thank you

luvemboth
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Are you working full time? Maybe ask them to cut you back to part time. Once you get into a routine and start getting to know coworkers better it'll get easier. There will be hard days but you have to keep your mind focused on WHY you're working. Hang in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOfOnee
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Once you get into a rhythm you will do fine! I completely understand, I have done the same thing before, but after I found out I was pregnant I forced myself to stay at a job until DD was born. And I loved it after I got through the first month. You got this!!

Quoting HippieHolly:

thank you

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. You have to give yourself time to adjust to working again. 6mos is plenty of time to figure out if you're truly unhappy working or if you just needed time to get used to the change. :)

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

It will pass! Just stick with it! It will get easier, I think every mom feels that way going back to work after being a sahm. Don't call out again, and just stick with it. If your still unhappy in say, 6 months, get done if you can afford to be a SAHM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)