Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stress, anxiety, and all-out PANIC

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 2 Replies

Why does it ALL have to happen at once? With my DH not working, finances are tight and that makes EVERYTHING seem worse...We are still trying to pay our $700 rent since we are having to pay an extra $150 for a water leak that is STILL not fixed, my neighbors trash their yard and mowed now I have shredded crap all over my perfectly manicured yard (and in my newly planted garden). My kids are acting out, and I have no outlet. At least its supposed to rain tomorrow, that always makes me feel better. What do you ladies do when you cant take anymore? (I dont have friends where I live and going out is hard due to lack of sitter and funds).

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NNB
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I usually swith off 100% when ds is in bed, headphones in, up loud and thats what I do! works a treat!

enlightened_24
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM

When DH worked, I would have an hr or two after the kiddos went to bed for me time. I usually did much of the same thing I do with him there but its not as relaxing, especially now he wants all the lights on all the time. I cant wind down or relax...Even If I took a bubblebath I would have the video game noise in the background with him screaming every time he died or did something awesome LOL Gamers!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)