Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

house keeper??

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
  • 14 Replies
Any of yall have a housekeeper? I'm looking for one, but all I can find are ppl that do deep cleaning..I work midnights on the weekends, an I'm usually gone all weekend..my husband is usually home with our 5 children..its just overwhelming to come home Monday morning an every thing is a complete mess!
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_dl6
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Nope....I'm the HouseKeeper !

savingtheworld
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Hahaha! I'm quitting my position!

Quoting mom_dl6:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SusieQue717
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I have a house keeper, but I live in nicaragua, so its different.
mamalusbear
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Yes, we have one that comes once a month. Do you have any friends who could provide a referral?

mom_dl6
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Lucky Momma...... if i quit my Home would Fall apart sad but true !

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting mom_dl6:

savingtheworld
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Most of my friends /family house clean on the side..I wouldn't dare ask them hahaha

Quoting mamalusbear:

Yes, we have one that comes once a month. Do you have any friends who could provide a referral?

savingtheworld
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Fall apart it has!! I'm working midnights on the weekends..while my husband takes care of our 5 kids..I usually leave them a cleaning list..but its not working out..an when I get home Monday mornings I'm so overwhelmed by the mess!

Quoting mom_dl6:

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting mom_dl6:

mom_dl6
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Yeah i remember when i worked the House became a literal NIGHTMARE Ahhhhhhhhhh....I can afford not to work now, but if i take 1 day just 1 day off ohhhh NO it's like a Tornado hit and then of course it's me who has all the fun cleaning the destruction up Yay meeye rolling So no days off for me !  :0(

Quoting savingtheworld:

Fall apart it has!! I'm working midnights on the weekends..while my husband takes care of our 5 kids..I usually leave them a cleaning list..but its not working out..an when I get home Monday mornings I'm so overwhelmed by the mess!

Quoting mom_dl6:

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting mom_dl6:

savingtheworld
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Exactly!! I'm gone 2 days! How do they mess it up so fast? I even use paper cups plates forks an there's still a sink full of dishes!! An we don't have babies, our kids are 8,12,12,13,15! Plenty old enough to pick up after their selves! But my husband isn't the kind to stay after them..an he's just a bad! Exhausting

Quoting mom_dl6:

Yeah i remember when i worked the House became a literal NIGHTMARE Ahhhhhhhhhh....I can afford not to work now, but if i take 1 day just 1 day off ohhhh NO it's like a Tornado hit and then of course it's me who has all the fun cleaning the destruction up Yay meeye rolling So no days off for me !  :0(

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting mom_dl6:

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting mom_dl6:

mom_dl6
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Sounds like my hubby as well O.0 it's like "you do know you have the authority to tell them what to do LOL  *sigh*

Quoting savingtheworld:

Exactly!! I'm gone 2 days! How do they mess it up so fast? I even use paper cups plates forks an there's still a sink full of dishes!! An we don't have babies, our kids are 8,12,12,13,15! Plenty old enough to pick up after their selves! But my husband isn't the kind to stay after them..an he's just a bad! Exhausting

Quoting mom_dl6:

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting mom_dl6:

Quoting savingtheworld:

Quoting mom_dl6:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)