Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking out a bit

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
  • 5 Replies

I need advice... any of you out there married to and insensitive self centered human being who cares more about himself and money than anything else?? I have been ongoingly asking this man for conversation, simple, my worries stressesand such. Im 9 weeks pregnant and have 3 boys already from a previous marriage. I often feel he blows me off, wants to be left alone, puffs and blows air looking at the sky every time I say " honey can I talk to you". I have asked him to join me in therapy for couples and that was a big NO. Often he is cold, rude and makes me feels I bother him. the only conversation he wants to have is my IRS return I get for my kids. Am I stupid? he says he loves me and Im to emotional ect, but my gut tells me he lies... what to do, Im afraid I made a huge mistake marring this man sometimes and the truth is that I love him so much and every day he is mean and blows me off, that love dies a little.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Did you know this before marriage and a baby?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jabs54
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Doesn't sound good,  it's a horrible thing for your kids to witness :(

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
This was my first thought.

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Did you know this before marriage and a baby?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.LaVista
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM

absolutely not! he was caring amazing and just great with the kids.... not sure what turned him but he is not the man I married almost 2 years ago

mrs.LaVista
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I know, Thank God my ex husband is amazing father to them and understands what im going thru. I miss my kids soo often so much and my situation stops me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)