Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets be honest. What does my home and family say about me? *Pics*

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:33 PM
  • 36 Replies

Ok so I am bored and want to know what you all think. What does my kids and my home say about me? 

My beautiful LO's 9, 7 and 4. 

My room

My boys room

My daughters room (Planning on getting rid of the brown desk and tv, her room is crowded). 

This is "squishy face" LOL 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlessedMom458
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:40 PM

BUMP!

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

that you take care of your children and home. That even though your home is crowded in spots it looks clean. The kids look healthy and happy. That you (like many of us) could use more money.

Question is that a towel on your living room door ?

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM
That what others think of you and yours is way too important
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BlessedMom458
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:15 PM

LOL yes it is. My kids kept pulling the magnetic one down and I have no idea what they did with it. Maybe they gave it to my neighbors I dont know. 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

that you take care of your children and home. That even though your home is crowded in spots it looks clean. The kids look healthy and happy. That you (like many of us) could use more money.

Question is that a towel on your living room door ?

brittany208
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM
2 moms liked this

you look pretty normal to me. kids look happy. house is clean. not too fancy, not trashy.

-PB
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Quoting erinsmom1964:

That what others think of you and yours is way too important

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

looks to me like you have happy, healthy kids! your home looks "lived in" (which i totally prefer, makes people feel more 'at home' when visiting.  ohh and we totally have the same bathroom sink vanity thingy..LOL

BlessedMom458
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM

LOL we just got it renovated a about 2 years ago, before that it was just the sink off the wall so eww looking lol. TY 

Quoting alexis_06:

looks to me like you have happy, healthy kids! your home looks "lived in" (which i totally prefer, makes people feel more 'at home' when visiting.  ohh and we totally have the same bathroom sink vanity thingy..LOL

BlessedMom458
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:37 PM

TY :)

Quoting brittany208:

you look pretty normal to me. kids look happy. house is clean. not too fancy, not trashy.

BlessedMom458
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM

I've seen a couple of other people post pics of their home and what it says about them after I did mine so I do not see where me being bored is wrong since others have done it as well. LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)