Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come and vent

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy2justone
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM

LOl, 
Okay, my vent.....

It took us from late September to early January to finish everything for our foster to adopt license. So we finished everything on time and in order.
We called weekly to find out how our license was coming. They didn't touch it till MARCH! Then we FINALLY got our license in the mail last week. (April 16th).
I am just tired of waiting. Now we are waiting on our first phone call.  

EvaTheDiva29
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:59 AM

i hate my dh. i was really hoping he would just die in his sleep last night, but of course, im not that lucky. so monday im going and filing for divorce. im tired of being a single married mother, and he does nothing. so fuck him!

WillsMOM72
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I'm tired of rude people in other groups blowing up over something so stupid. It's like they have no life but to just argue. Vent over, thanks for that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Vent over posts that have a few replies, not what the OP wants then they delete the post. It is a public forum.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:11 AM
I'm flying up to MN in June by myself with my 2 girls to see my DH family (my hubby is driving up to meet us 8 days later). We are meeting a family friend and her 2 girls in the cities and driving up to where she and my hubby grew up. So I was talking to my SIL last weekend and she just invited her and her 14 year old brat of a son to come down and spend the night with us. We are staying the night because my girls and I have a very early flight out in the morning and they get in in the evening and it's about a 2-1/2-3 hour drive up to our final destination. Im pissed because my SIL invited herself and she is making plans for me and my girls when the family friend and I had already had these plans made. Oh and then she expects us to pay for the whole thing for her! She she is like that! Sorry of that made absolutely no sense!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)