Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Writing a book?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:51 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am thinking of writing a book, I wanna write about my life. I wanna write about being bipolar, to being in a relationship that almost killed me, about finding love again, and my dad having cancer and loosing him to cancer. I wanna write about how I have been kicked out of the family because of my mental illness, to be admitted to the hospital. I wanna talk about it all, cause I know I am not a lone and sharing my story may help someone else..what do you think?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MariannLws
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Do it! 

Moe1521
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Why not!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AustinRonMommy
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I would read your book. My mother is bipolar, she won't talk about it though. But reading a book about it, might help me understand her better.  

Moe1521
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I was also thinking it could be insightful and inspirational for those who are going through similar things.

Quoting AustinRonMommy:

I would read your book. My mother is bipolar, she won't talk about it though. But reading a book about it, might help me understand her better.  

digdug
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Sure. Write it down and it could help others as well as yourself. Sorry about your dad.
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:41 PM

i say go for it!

YOROSSI
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Do IT!!! :) I would read it!!

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Start writing and see what happens. You may want to make a list of possible chapters and jot down notes for each. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)