Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

How far along were you??

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM
  • 22 Replies

How many weeks were you when you discovered you were pregnant? If I am, I would be 4 weeks and 2 days but I haven't had a positive HPT yet. Just wondering if anyone else had a missed period and negative HPT but were actually pregnant.

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armyvet06
by Ashley on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:50 PM
I had a feeling I was. Had all the symptoms. But I was in Iraq and nearing the end of my tour so I didn't bother taking a test. (I only had less than 2 months left.) Didn't get the confirmation until the beginning of January. I was about 3 months along when I found out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Beauty91805
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I was about 5 weeks with my ds and I would guess 2 weeks or so with dd. I had very early symptoms with dd and with ds I didnt notice because I was just recovering from being very ill for 5 months.
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:53 PM

How do you know you are pregnant then?  A blood test at doctors?

tezell78
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:58 PM
I was barely 5 weeks with dd2 I was about 7 weeks with dd1 and I KNEW but didn't get a bfp until 9 weeks.
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I knew at 3 weeks. Dh and i tried for 4 years. We were under the care of fertility dr. I had just changed medication in december that made me sick.. And he said we couldnt do anything for a month, so i couldnt start new meds til after Xmas (next period)... I was going to start new meds on 1/15 and we had huge storm hit... Didnt get to drs... Hubby tried to make me feel better with a snuggle.. And we got our DS 8 months later (preemie)!

Clubpenguin
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM
With my third dd I knew about 4 weeks. I took three tests all negative but the fourth one was postive
ELFs_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:08 PM

With my first, about 6 weeks. With my second, about 3 weeks, test confirmed at about 4 weeks. With my third, 14 weeks (long story). 

MJP76
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I knew right away with all 3 of mine, because they were all planned. So I knew around two/three weeks pregnant. 

Raeann11
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:44 PM

1-5th I was 4 weeks 4/5 days, my 6th I was 3weeks and 5 days

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM

i took a test and it was positive..then the next day i went to get a blood test done..and i was 5.5 weeks along..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)