Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I NEED HELP......NOW!!!! I'M SO SCARED.

I had a blood clot about the size of a pea, not blood or anything with it. But I was bleeding a little before last week. I'm so scared, this is my first baby and I am freaking out. I'm about 6 or 7 weeks pregnant. I need some advice please, I don't know if it's normal or not.
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Replies (11-15):
yikesitsmindy
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I had the same thing I went to the hospital because I was FREAKING out. Dd just turned 8 months. I never had any bleeding after that one time. You will be fine. I know it is scary, but pregnancy bleeding is very common.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamaanl
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM

It may be nothing, because some women do have a little blood like that early on in their pregnancy.  Are you cramping?  You definitely should call a doctor just to make sure everything is okay!  If you aren't cramping and you haven't had anymore blood I would say you're probably be okay, but still call the doctor.

Allisonc7910
by Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I would call your ob if you have one, if not go to your doctor Monday or ER if bleeding gets worse.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lidibolton
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 1:38 AM

if you had sex you can spot which is normal. cramping with blood clots is cause for concern like a miscarriage. as always call your doctor they can advise you on what to do

mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I'm not much help....I never did

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN