Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My lovely, beautiful wonderful little eight month old girl won't stop yelling and crying! I am a stay at home so we are together all of the time. And she wants my attention ALL OF THE TIME. If i am not giving her my full attention she yells. I feel like my head is going to explode. Please, if anyone has any helpful advice that would be so great.

~stacey

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Replies (11-14):
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM
So true. I have an almost 7 year old to prove it.

Quoting Randi02:

This!

I wear my babies, makes life so much easier! You're going to miss this time with her, pretty soon she isn't going to want you around all the time and will be too busy for you.

Quoting Mom2Just1:

It's called seperation anxiety. Totally normal. Baby wear her to get things done. They are only little for so long.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marisab
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:47 PM
def this
Quoting Mom2Just1:

It's called seperation anxiety. Totally normal. Baby wear her to get things done. They are only little for so long.

CASAHM209
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mom2Just1:

My oldest went through this and now my 7 month old is doing it. Babywearing in a comfortable sling or wrap works great and if I'm cleaning the kitchen I put him on the floor in the middle with some toys or in his high chair with some puffs. If you use a sling, I have found it more comfortable with one that he doesn't wobble around or pivot.

LindaClement
by Linda on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Have you tried wearing her, so she can be 'up in the action' rather than over there somewhere when you're getting things done?

Do you go outside every day? Like, just outside: not on errands or visits or appointments, just out of doors. Into the yard, to a park, or beach or whatever?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured