Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Need some advice!!

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:32 PM
  • 16 Replies
Ok so I need some advice I had a miscarriage feburary 6th but had a dnc done feburary 8th... I had to keep going back to get blood work done and finally my hormone level was 15 so me n my fiancé waited til a week to do it bc it would be down to try again for a baby..... So last month I had my period so after I got off we kept trying and then I had my period this month and we keep trying.... I was wondering how long it would take me to get pregnant!?!? Bc last time it took me 3 months. And they told me it wouldn't take long for me to get pregnant again but yet it's already been two months. I seriously need some advice!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sailorchu
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Hm. Maybe find out the days you're most fertile and have sex several times those days! (:
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I am not sure.   Your body may not be ready yet to atempt carrying another baby.   Perhaps buy the OTC ovulation kit in stores.

jackiewal10
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Two months is not a long time.  I wouldn't actually worry for about a year.  I know that's probably hard to hear, but in the world of conceiving a baby, a year (sometimes it's two years) is the point when doctors get involved and do testing to figure out if there is an issue.  I would just relax and have fun practicing.

Elizabeth_2034
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:58 PM
What doe the OTC do?? And see when I'm fertile we do it bc Idk y but I'm horny those days lol... But Wen my fiancé cums in me some comes out.... Which that happened last time too but i still ended up pregnant last time..
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:56 PM

2 months is not a long time to be trying.  A year would be. Just relax and have fun with trying for a baby.  It took me 3 months to get pregnant with my first.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Elizabeth_2034
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM
How long y'all think it would take and for my first one too it took 3 months.
Shea1967
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:00 AM
I had a miscarriage at end of April a number of years ago and was pregnant again by mid September so relax give it time.
Elizabeth_2034
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:24 AM
So for sure if I will be pregnant again as long as I give it time???(:
DaniandTom
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Sweetie, relax. It will happen. I have had miscarriages (4 to be exact) and I know how devastating it can be but you need to relax and not try so hard. There are ways to predict your best days to conceive but some women take a while to do so and whoever told you it would happen right away was foolish. There is no way to predict when you will get pregnant. It could happen this cycle or next or it could take months or longer! Just no easy answer. I will tell you that being stressed about it can make it much harder to conceive for some women so focus on other aspects of your life (like perhaps a wedding first) and enjoy those. Babies will come. Promise!

DaniandTom
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:47 AM

By the way, just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN