Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I Being Negative or Am I out of My Mind?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi. I have a confession to make and with it a question for your advice on what I really should do.

The Confession: I made love with my hub a week ago. And....

I think I am one week pregnant. I haven't checked with a pregnancy test kit yet. But I am about to today or tomorrow depending on when I could buy it. 

But what if I am pregnant then and don't want it yet? What shall I do? I have a one-year-three-months old son and I am having difficulties with him and then this. I could not face the world with one more baby. I think I am being rude and cruel to think of evil things because of my mistake but I really am desperate to be unpregnant. I hope that someone out there would understand my situation. :( 

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Replies (11-15):
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:12 AM

You sound young.   Right now , no birth control will help if you are pregnant.   I would not be intimate with husband w/o any protection until you figure out if you are.  Then if you are not, go to doctor and discuss all the options there are.

rebeccasmly
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:12 AM
I wouldn't get all worried yet. If you are, and that's a big if since its too early to know, you will have 9 months to get everything figured out. Your husband can't blame just you, he knew what he was doing. If he didn't want another baby yet, he could've done something to prevent it also. If you're not pregnant, you need to make an appointment with your doctor and discuss BC options. He'll help you decide what's best for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WillsMOM72
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Birth control pills are good to use too. If you want to wait a while I used to be on the mirena and it was great. I had no problems with it. But it's a 5 yr method.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ali840
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Why haven't you been on birth control already to prevent this? There are lots of options, but you have to talk to your dr. You really shouldn't panic yet. A dr once told me not to be concerned until you're two weeks late. Also, your dh needs to realize that he shares responsibility for you getting pregnant as much as you do. If he's so opposed to it he can wear condoms. It's not just your problem. GL, keep us updated.

Quoting siegmom29:

I am...20. turning 21 this april 27..

Quoting ali840:

Can I ask how old you are?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
siegmom29
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:26 AM

My doctor didn't recommend it when I consulted him with my first baby..should I change my doctor then? 

okay, NO PANIC yet..Should I wait for my menstrual period until the end of the month then? And if I won't have period by the end of the month, I'll consult a doctor then? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured