Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick advice if possible

Posted by   + Show Post

ok so my 2 year old daughter has been doin this thing a few times today where she would sound like shes vomiting but nothing would happen...she did it a few minutes ago and a little bit of i gues clear fluid (im not sure) came up it wasnt a whole lot but all i have is tylenol and nighttime cold and cough for her..should i give her either one or wont either help? if they wont work, do you have any suggestions?...suggestions asap would be awesome :)

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Replies (11-16):
kali_mom
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I would try small sips of agave or honey and lemon water. Hopefully she's just a wee bit congested and its causing her to gag. I would watch her and if later in the day she hasn't progressed I would call the advice nurse. Hope she's better soon
yung_mom22
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:35 AM

thankyou all for the advice..i gave her vicks on her feet with socks and she is much better..she just has a lil bit of a runny nose now lol

LindaClement
by Linda on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:41 AM

If she has a reason to throw up, she needs to throw up.

Whatever's making that reflex happen is a valid reason to get it out of her body.

marisab
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:18 AM
humidifer vicks and a nose cleaner thuingy if she gets afever call dr sounds like a sinmple cold
kgalvano
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:21 AM

i would give either. take her to the doc or use a humidifier in her room to brake up the stuff that she could be trying to get out.

Raveyk
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:48 PM

maybe some childrens benedryl to dry her up? sounds like drippage. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured