Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What's wrong with my stomach?

Posted by   + Show Post
So I had strep throat twice a couple months ago and took two zpacks and some amoxicillin and I started having upper left stomach upset. I went to the gastro dr cause every time I would eat I would get upper left stomach ache and nausea. They did an endoscopy and biopsies bout month ago and everything was normal didn't have any acid reflux. The only thing was I had some minimal redness and they told me it was probably irritated from the antibiotics. So then they did some blood work checked my thyroid and for celiac disease and it was normal as well. And they did an abdominal ultrasound to check my gallbladder which was also normal. So I started the garden of life ultra probiotics a month ago and it seemed like it had helped the upper left stomach pain. So then they did a gastric empty study and a stool test to check for fat and all was normal. Well the past few days I have been getting on and off nausea and queasiness but my actual stomach won't hurt. My intestines are constipated for bout two weeks now and my dr told me more fiber basically so I started today eating my fruits and vegies. Well Friday night Saturday morning Sunday afternoon and tonight as in technically last night into midnight and now I have nausea and queasiness. I ate fine today and ten before dinner I felt kinda queasy but still ate but I feel sick again I just have extreme nausea and just don't feel good. Now I took a prenancy test cause I'm on cycle day 69 and my boobs have hurt for over a week now I have fibrocystic breasts. It was negative so I know I'm not pregnant and I pretty much can't get pregnant cause my bmi is 17 I'm underweight and yes in trying my best to gain but can't with my tummy being all messed up. Anyways when I feel queasy it's an all over feeling and my chest and arms and legs feel weird kinda a ticklish feeling idk how to describe it honestly but does anyone have any idea what's going on here I don't know if this is gastro issue or something else idk what dr to go to or what to do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Replies (11-13):
SassyLaLa85
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Do you drink milk everyday? Try not drinking it for a few days. I had much of the same issues but my stomach also got hard as a rock. I stopped dairy products and after a few days I felt 100% better.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:08 PM
IBS??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1990
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:25 AM

yup i have been dairy free for 2 weeks and it helped but not with this new thing that started a few days ago before this horrible period from hell, last night i was nauseated and kept almost throwin up but never did for 12 hours i was soooo miserable and even zofran didnt help, i think i may give my obgyn a call to see if i have some kind of cyst or hormone imbalance cause this isnt normal :/

Quoting SassyLaLa85:

Do you drink milk everyday? Try not drinking it for a few days. I had much of the same issues but my stomach also got hard as a rock. I stopped dairy products and after a few days I felt 100% better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN