Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Need another mothers opinion PLEASE!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM
  • 13 Replies

hi, i have a 4 month old baby, i didnt find out i was pregnant with her til i was 14 weeks an 3 days pregnant, because i kept having a period, so when i went to the doctor they told me by ultrasound that i conceived between april-17-19, i was with the 1st guy from jan-april and the second guy may 5th. Is it possible that the ultrasound machine could have been wrong about whenI conceived. Because Always befor my periods were always regular and normal, well I slept with the first guy after I had a period, when I got with the second guy I noticed my period was very irregular, do u think i was already pregnant when I got with the second guy?  Please noone be rude/

Thanks.

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GOBryan
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Anything is possible but they do base the conception on the development of the fetus at the time, I believe. 

smiley2013
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Even where my baby was a small baby they still would have been right? And thanks for the reply.

Mommyof5247
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Anything's possible (that #2 is father) but if you already noticed irregular cycle, #1 is most likely daddy.

Ultrasounds are pretty accurate but doctors will still tell you "give or take 1-2 weeks".
My due dates & labor have all been right on or within a couple days of my actual delivery (with exception of DD2mos due to required induction). Still, get a paternity test done with Mr. April. No matter what happens, you will need proof of paternity.

SAHM. BM of DS17, DD14, DD2, DD2mos & CSM of SD7 & SS5.
smiley2013
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Well my due dat was january 6th but I had my daughter on december 22cnd. So its more likely for the 1st guy to be the daddy??

DragonInfinity
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know? Sorry. With my first they changed the conception date three different times. So it is possible they got it wrong.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOO HOO, what a ride!!!"

StacyO722
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Anything is possible, but the early ultrasounds are pretty accurate with estimating how far along you were.

You'll need to get a paternity test to be sure though.

smiley2013
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM

BUMP!

Mommyof5247
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM
If you're really worried about who to have tested or need a way to convince #1 of a reason, do a little homework on ovulation, conception dates, your due date & the day your DD was born. Easy online calculators can help ease your mind.
notjstasocermom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Quoting StacyO722:

Anything is possible, but the early ultrasounds are pretty accurate with estimating how far along you were.

You'll need to get a paternity test to be sure though.

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Really? This whole converesation makes me ill. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN