Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i.need.some.help

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am looking for a cover/case for our daughter's kindle fire(not hd). I found a monster high one she would LOVE but it is the plastic snap on kind. Will that kind help protect the kindle at all?
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Mine is from m-edge.  They have customizable covers.  I have a monet's garden print on mine.

twyliatepeka
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM
That sounds pretty. So is yours the snap on plastic kind then? If you dropped it would it save it any?

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Mine is from m-edge.  They have customizable covers.  I have a monet's garden print on mine.

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:36 PM

What are you trying to protect it from? As in like a life-proof case or? I keep a screen protector on it and the leather case.

twyliatepeka
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Ya know I am not sure...lol :) I just want some cushion between it and the floor in case she drops it.

Quoting MamaSnaps:

What are you trying to protect it from? As in like a life-proof case or? I keep a screen protector on it and the leather case.

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:07 PM

It is a hard bound cover like a hard bound book. The kindel is strapped inside by elastic at the corners. I've dropped it a few times outside on the driveway (asphalt) and walkway (brick) and it has protected it.

Quoting twyliatepeka:

That sounds pretty. So is yours the snap on plastic kind then? If you dropped it would it save it any?

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured