Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is wierd but....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:37 PM
  • 12 Replies
My mother in law keeps by masculine type toys (like little monster trucks etc) for my oldest girl and slipping them in with the pkgs that she sends. I chuck em but was wondering if this is happening with anyone else. Even if its not from a mil. Ps we have another dh, 3.5 years younger and she doesn't do that with her..any advise/ insight?
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jackiewal10
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Why do you throw them away?  Why not let your DD play with them?

Berd
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:43 PM

I agree with Jackie. Why throw them away? Maybe your daughter will want to play with them.

leanntx
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Why not let her play with them? When I was little, I loved playing with cars and trucks. Just because she's a little girl, doesn't mean she can't play with them.
crystaleve29
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Maybe your daughter has gone shopping with ur mil and asked for them. its possible. Does your daughter show interest in playing with them? I let my daughter play with whatever she wants. It doesnt change the kind of persson she will grow up to be.

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:59 PM

She probably thinks your daughter may enjoy them!

TattedReader
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:01 AM
uh yeh..why throw them away? I played with all kinds of shit when I was little from matchbox cars to barbies..
ChocolateJunky
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:02 AM
If you won't let her play with them, at least donate them. Don't just throw them away. Sheesh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:04 AM

hmmm, my daughter would have loved that,  95% of the time she played with trucks and cars etc...

frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I agree with the others.  DD has trucks and stuff she plays with along side with other toys.  I do find it odd she would send for one child and not the other though unless they are meant to be shared during playtime.

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I wouldn't throw them away and I would let her play with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured