Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stripping Lifestyle

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:12 AM
  • 5 Replies
I am a newish member of cafemom. I have participated in a few adoption rooms but mostly just read the stir. I guess I just need some advice. I am 26, have two children, a single mom, and am a stripper. I was a stay at home mom until my kids' dad left, and started dancing after because it was a way I could bring in good income and be at home with them during the day. I HATE what I'm doing but I can't see any way out. I have no education, no family support, and feel like I'm worthless. Please help.
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Go back to school. Get an education. I have 2 friends that recently quit dancing because their daughters got to old to hide stuff from... but they are now enrolled in college.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Agree with school.

Don't start listing excuses, DO IT.

You can get financial aid, or, I imagine you make enough money to pay cash. One class a semester in community won't put you over the edge.

In the meantime just do what you do mama. If the schedule works then it works. Gl to you.  :)

jojo_star
by Jojo on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Go back to school and get an education. I don't see anything wrong with stripping, it's a profession, and it's putting food in your kids bellys and clothes on their back. 

MJP76
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Use the money to pay for school. I know plenty of girls who stripped their way through college. Some are even lawyers and doctors now.

momoftwo0406
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Go to school during the day and Dance at night. Look for another night job if it really bothers you. Stripping is easy fast money but I can see why it's not for everyone.

Just get use to not getting any sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured