Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

The last 15 years

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

A marriage, a child, a divorce, remarriage by me and my ex, ex has baby with step-mom, dd starts driver's ed, dd goes to college in just over 3 years!!!

When we brought her home from the hospital when she was 2 months old we were so happy and excited! The very best day was when we were in front of a judge and her adoption was final and her name was officially changed!! Where did the time go? I brought home a sweet baby and now I have a sassy, defiant 15 year old! What happened? LOL

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
offrdngal
by Terri on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:31 PM

It's so much nicer before they learn to talk!!  LOL  I have a 15 year old, too.  All he wants to do is NOTHING...other than sleep or paly the XBox360.  It pisses me off and it's a constant battle for him to get his schooling done.  I can't wait until he grows out of this....or moves out!! hahahaha

SexyTeacher
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:54 AM

She doesn't play the Xbox or computer games too much but some. She is ALWAYS on the phone! I know that thing is attached to her ear! LOL She gets her school work done because if her grades fall her father and I will not let her play sports and that would be the worst thing we could do.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:54 AM

omg, i hear ya....my daughter turns 9 tomorrow! i cant believe it!! i want my baby back!!!!  :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)