Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Update::pics included::

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:23 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

my oldest zakiya 3 (on monday) and newest Journey (just turned a week on monday)

All u mommies, thank you for all the support i was given through my pregnancy with my 2nd baby. if u all remember im the mommy who had a bleed at 14 wks several kidney infections, placent previa, previous c section and many other complications towards the end!! well at 33 weeks i went into labor with her and then it stalled out i wasnt changing at all and had hard strong painful contractions for over 3 weeks.i was in and out of the hospital and drs office it was rough, but the end of 36 weeks almost 37 weeks we decided to do amniocentisis testing to see if her lungs were ready and it was a long gruling weekend got results back 2am on april 21 and went into labor and delivery on april 22 at 37.3 weeks and had my scheduled c section done and she out in the world by 3:33pm!! we had a long 4 days in the hospital due to heart murmurs we have to keep an eye on she had echo sonogram dont on tuesday april 23 and we came home thursday april 25 and we had to take her to the dr on the 26 and now we have to take her to the cardiologist at primary childrens on may 1! bur other wise is as healthy and active as can be. my healing process is going slowly but surly i have a low bikini incision and its healing nicely i also have a few herniated muscles and a horribly bruised uterus from my missy and being so small. i have had lack of sleep and sore boobies LOL well there is our update and will update again on wed!! thank u again ladies for all the support!!

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Glad to hear that you're both doing okay and wish you speedy healing from here on. :)

Do you have any pictures of your little one?

huntersmama711
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Congrats on your bundle of joy!! Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers for her murmur. Hope you heal quickly!
Athira
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Glad to hear that you're both doing okay

mousesmommy5610
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:27 PM

thats my girl (: ill edit in a pic of both my 3 yr old and new born (:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Glad to hear that you're both doing okay and wish you speedy healing from here on. :)

Do you have any pictures of your little one?

mousesmommy5610
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:33 PM

thank you so much shes our bundle of joy and i hope everything goes right and corrects itself soon.

Quoting huntersmama711:

Congrats on your bundle of joy!! Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers for her murmur. Hope you heal quickly!

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM

omg, so cute! congrats on your new baby! does your older one just love being a big sister??  *here's to a speedy recovery*

mousesmommy5610
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM

thank you my newest is just a sweetheart, and yes my oldest is so in love with being a big sister, she tells us shes the mom and its her child LOL the day after i came home she kissed my belly and said i love you baby journey and it made me laugh so hard cause baby was inside with nanny and papa! but shes an amazing help to me i think id lose my brain without that little girl <3 and thank you i hope i start to feel better soon i still hurt but not a whole ton but enough that its like wtf this hurts ya know hehe

Quoting alexis_06:

omg, so cute! congrats on your new baby! does your older one just love being a big sister??  *here's to a speedy recovery*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured