Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

I'm looking to work from home HELP

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:38 PM
  • 9 Replies

Has anyone been on www.jpayton.arg2012.com before. I saw an add for it today and I'm trying to fond out if its legit.  Any other work at home suggestions are welcome.

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
the3Rs
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 7:44 PM
I have no idea what that is.

First you need to decide if you want a home-based business...

or a WAH Job (telecommute/remote employee or independent contractor).

If you want an actual JOB from home there are a few legit sites that are a great jumping off point. I've listed them below. I've been working from home for 7 years, the past 5 of which are full time salaried w/benefits.

Starter sites:
ratracerebellion.com
wahm.com
workplacelikehome.com
funhappymom
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I've never heard of that site either. The previous poster gave you some good ideas to start from. There is a also a forum in Working Moms for WAHM stuff, might be worth looking there.

ceciliam
by Cecilia on May. 1, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I've never heard of it. Have you tried researching the company to see what reviews pop up?

LancesMom
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Hi Welcome to CafeMom. I to, have never heard of this. You could check reviews on it. Just put the name of the site and reviews in google. Hope this helps!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

CameronsMommy23
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Never heard of that site but I've heard good things about Alpine Access. It's a work from home call center job. Let us know what you find!
enlightened_24
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM

My CC in town has a virtual certificate that you can get to further assist the work at home process. There are basic computer classes, etrade class, and a s mall business class. She made a LOT of money working online and she had clients in several states that she never met.

AromaDrops33
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I've never heard of them. Working at home can be a challenge, it depends on if your wanting a job or a home business. I decided to work at home as an independent distributor for DoTerra Essential Oils and love teaching others about the health benefits of using these oils. 

Do your research, make sure the company your looking at has been in business for awhile, check with the BBB. Good luck!!

MamaSnaps
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Sounds hinky to me. That's quite obviously a referral type link. The jpayton is the user and arg2012 is the company's website-which if you go to www.arg2012.com it's a front page that tells you that 'you've reached the end of the internet."  If you google ARG 2012 you'll find various people's websites just like that one and some facebook pages for "So-and-so's ARG 2012"

Run.

kats642
by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Hi, I work from home doing online marketing for fortune 500 companies. It's really easy to do and I can do it anytime around my family's schedule. You can join for free and make a great income with it right from your computer.  It's absolutely legit! Take a look at my website and then either complete the sign up process or contact me(Kathy) at kats642@gmail.com to get started. I look forward to hearing from you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)