Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

is this bs

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:47 AM
  • 9 Replies

my so wants me to pay him some money after paying for my fishing license yesterday after i give him alot of money for stuff and pay the bills by myself all the time.................i do think it is bs do you

by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:49 AM
1 mom liked this
He wants you to give him money???????? Lmbo tell him to get it from mommy......
illogicalkat
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Does he not have a job?

GirlWithANikon
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM

huh? are you living in his house or something that would warrent you giving him money ? or he just wants money ?

UpSheRises
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Since we live together our money is shared. Besides, here a fishing license is $6 so it wouldn't be an issue even if we weren't living together.

jjmama12
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I feel that if you pay all of the bills, without his help, you bought his license, and are usually giving him money, this is not bs. This is the monster you created.  If you truly feel this is bs then stop paying for everything. IF he doesnt have a job, tell him to get one, or help him get one. No this is not fair for you to pay for everything, but change the way you act and he will change the way he treats you, promise.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Get rid of him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lacyd75
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I call it BS....my so and I live together and he brings in the income but the money is shared.

momto3B
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 6:49 AM

You need a new SO 

emmy526
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 6:52 AM

whatta cheap selfish asshole!! I hope you know things won't change with this guy, and you'll be hounded for money as long as you're with him...and if your'e not married to him, WHY are you sharing money?  That's the worst way to start out a relationship, imo..  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)