Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

*WE DID IT!!!* YAY!!!!!! It's MAY!!!!! Let's get crazy!!! Post your random thoughts here! Can we get to 1000 before June???? !!!

Posted by   + Show Post

No bumps!!
That is the only rule!
Let's try to get 1000 posts before June!
Can we do it??? 

100- Alexabimom big smile mini

200- Notsupermomyet wink mini

300- Alexis_06 smile big

400-Jenn8604 wink mini

500- Jenn8604 (Again!!!!) monkey

600-skittlebeans88 stick out tongue mini

700-sdsgrubbwink

800-sweetnsexymomsmile mini

900- Jenn8604angel mini

1000!!- JENN8604 

we rock

COME ON LADIES!!!! We can do it!!!! 

by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Replies (1101-1107):
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on May. 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM

1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

way to go

Quoting Jenn8604:

E

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on May. 28, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Awesome ladies!!!!!!

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on May. 28, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I would cry

Quoting BamaMomto4:

What if spiders could fly?

squirrelml
by Member on May. 28, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Raining again,when will it stop!

BamaMomto4
by Member on May. 28, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I asked my daughter( almost 25) what she would do.She said she would *never go outside again.

Once when she was around 17 she chose to stay home instead of going out and about with dh, me and her little brother. I got a panicked phone call about and hour or so after we left."Where are y'all? Cuz there's a spider in the hallway outside my door and every time I try to leave my room it looks at me."  I told her we were too far away to come home just to kill a spider . I told her to throw something at it or get a broom and smash it  "The broom is in the other room and I have to pass the spider and I'm NOT getting that close to it. "  I told her that we were not coming home so she would have to figure something out. She called back later to tell me that she finally scared it far enough away so she could get out of her room. She then informed me that she was going to a friend's house

When we got home later that evening there was a floppy disc,  flip flops, shoes, a book, a couple of pencils, a CD case and a few other small items scattered in the short hallway and partway into the livingroom.LOL  

Quoting Mommy2justone:

I would cry

Quoting BamaMomto4:

Lisa

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on May. 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Lol, sounds like something I would have done.

Quoting BamaMomto4:

I asked my daughter( almost 25) what she would do.She said she would *never go outside again.

Once when she was around 17 she chose to stay home instead of going out and about with dh, me and her little brother. I got a panicked phone call about and hour or so after we left."Where are y'all? Cuz there's a spider in the hallway outside my door and every time I try to leave my room it looks at me."  I told her we were too far away to come home just to kill a spider . I told her to throw something at it or get a broom and smash it  "The broom is in the other room and I have to pass the spider and I'm NOT getting that close to it. "  I told her that we were not coming home so she would have to figure something out. She called back later to tell me that she finally scared it far enough away so she could get out of her room. She then informed me that she was going to a friend's house

When we got home later that evening there was a floppy disc,  flip flops, shoes, a book, a couple of pencils, a CD case and a few other small items scattered in the short hallway and partway into the livingroom.LOL  

Quoting Mommy2justone:

I would cry

Quoting BamaMomto4:

BamaMomto4
by Member on May. 28, 2013 at 9:36 AM

She is getting better about it. She  called me one day last summer shortly after she and her dh had moved into their house. "Mom I killed a spider." It was atiny one but she was proud of herself and even took a picture of it on the napkin she used to smash it. She called about a month later and told me "I killed another spider .This time it was a big one. But I couldn't bring myself to pick it up so I put a paper towel over it. Maybe one of y'all could get it the next time y'all come up" Her dh was out of town orhe would have done it.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Lol, sounds like something I would have done.

Quoting BamaMomto4:

Quoting Mommy2justone:

I would cry

Quoting BamaMomto4:

Lisa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN