Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

How do I keep psyco sm from ds? EDIT

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:27 AM
  • 25 Replies

If the courts feel she is not a danger to ds? She wont hit ds or hurt him physically but she trash talks me all over town. Several things have gotten back to me and I know she is telling ds these stories. 

Ex: I left him in his diapers soo long he always had a rash

She had to bathe him and change his clothes as soon as he came over because I never did.

I never cleaned my house and had dirty diapers all over the house.

I had roaches from the dity house

I was couch surfing for several months and my kids were homeless

DS was witnessed to be alone in the same room as my dd naked

My df has blacked ds eye

The legal aid here sucks. There is no CO CS and he is not on DS BC. I want ds to know his dad but not be exposed to the posion this woman is spewing.

EDIT

I just got the papers to file for cs today. I know it will piss him and her both off but........... And Im thinking of reporting some other things that I know is going on in the house.

by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mymanben
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 2:30 AM
My dad was that way. He sent papers by the handfuls to court. Luickly the court always thought he was full of it by the amount of stuff he would say.
PandTsmomjuly
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 4:19 AM

Unfortunately, I don't think there IS anything you can do. I HATE the woman my ex is with atm but according to the courts, unless I can prove she's a real threat to the girls I can't do anything about it.

Are you on decent terms with XH? If so, try talking to him before running to a lawyer. Things are best solved between the parents when it comes to the kid.

Bleacheddecay
by on May. 3, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Also you could read Divorce Poison to see ways that might help your child discern the truth or falsehoods in what he is being told.

teenmom0305
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM
See im really worried she will somehow make a play to take ds. they have money and have threatened to take custody from me before. Ds bf has made it very clear that he is not going to make a real effort to have a relationship with my son so when he says he is interested, i get a gut feeling its really the sm making bf like at home hell.
Quoting mymanben:

My dad was that way. He sent papers by the handfuls to court. Luickly the court always thought he was full of it by the amount of stuff he would say.

Mamamanic
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Children know the truth. That there is a caring person for them in your home and you take care of them. That really is all the courts look at also. Sorry it is so stressful for you and your ds. 

mymanben
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:01 AM
How often does he see the kiddo? If not often the court will see that. Trust me, my dad said some awful things, really awful, that weren't true. But the fact he never called, visited, skipped weekends he was supposed to have us..etc didn't add up to the court. Do you have a lawyer or attonery you can take talk? (On phone can't go back and read it) you can get advice on what to do and the court system wull have a good heads up.

Quoting teenmom0305:

See im really worried she will somehow make a play to take ds. they have money and have threatened to take custody from me before. Ds bf has made it very clear that he is not going to make a real effort to have a relationship with my son so when he says he is interested, i get a gut feeling its really the sm making bf like at home hell.
Quoting mymanben:

teenmom0305
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 8:05 AM

He hasnt seen ds since sept. He came by once when the report was made to dhs of the possible abuse but that was it. I met with him once in march and there has been nothing since.

Quoting mymanben:

How often does he see the kiddo? If not often the court will see that. Trust me, my dad said some awful things, really awful, that weren't true. But the fact he never called, visited, skipped weekends he was supposed to have us..etc didn't add up to the court. Do you have a lawyer or attonery you can take talk? (On phone can't go back and read it) you can get advice on what to do and the court system wull have a good heads up.

Quoting teenmom0305:

Quoting mymanben:

Marimaru
by on May. 4, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

You can go to court for parental alienation, and the judge will order that she not say those things or she'll be in contempt of court.

HappyMommyToo
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 12:59 AM

I would suggest talking to the father and unless they can PROVE you are unfit, most courts will not take the child away from the mother.

Emily123456
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Idk were u live but were I live I know a lady that her ex keep reporting her saing she was hurting her kids and all kinds of stuff that she wasn't doing The judge made her bring her kids to crout and he ask them of there mom was hurting them
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN