Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms
Chubs's is 13 months and she doesn't sleep through the night, she wakes up in the middle of the night hungry or thirsty, if she has a large bottle she wakes up thirsty....if not she's hungry... She normally takes a nap for about 1 and half hours to 3 hours yesterday she only got a 30 minute nap she ate 11oz milk before bed and she slept through the night I don't know what to do, in October we'll have baby #2 I want chubs to be sleeping through the night by then. Help!?

She shows signs of sleepiness about 4 hours after waking up from her nap, she has a bath, bedtime rubdown, (I use Johnson's bedtime lotion and body wash) she says good night to the family after her bath, then she has a bedtime bottle (I know I need to get her off the bottle, the last bottle is really hard) her bottle is anywhere between 8-12 oz she has a little water after that. then we snuggle until she's drowsy and almost asleep, then I lay her down she rolls to her side and sleeps.
When she wakes up she just wants milk or water depending on how much she had before sleeping.
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Replies (31-31):
Chubsmommy325
by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Quoting frndlyfn:

I didnt see anywhere that you said how much she is eating table food wise during the day.  That could make a big difference.  At night give a toddler sized bowl of oatmeal and 6oz of milk for her to drink.  That may help her stay full and yet keep her blood sugar levels even throughout the night.

In the morning she has 1 egg scrambled, 5oz of oatmeal or cream of wheat, half piece of toast with cream cheese and fresh jam for a snack she'll have 1 apple(as applesauce). For lunch it varies sometimes a fruit mix (watermelon, strawberries, etc.) or grilled cheese, soup, pasta. That can also be her dinner depending. She has snacks 3 times a day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN