Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

work from home/pen pal?

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 9 Replies
Today I realized that I do all that needs to be done around the house way too fast and end up having the rest of the afternoon with nothing to do but play with DD. So i started researching options for working from home and so far no luck. Anyone know of any legit jobs? Also I would love to have a pen pal, i know who does that anymore right? It would be fun though, plus I would have an excuse to write again lol.
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
breebree04
by on May. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I dont know about the work from home jobs but I did just read a post about adopting a soldier. I havent checked out the website yet but from what I gather you can sign up to get a soldiers info and then send them letters and/or packages. Thought it was kind of cool. Think the website is http://www.adoptaussoldier.org/

LancesMom
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Hi Welcome to the group!

Have you checked out the Work from Home groups on here? There is also Pen Pal  and Writing groups here.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

maggieclay
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey! I'm in the same boat! I'm starting a program online for medical billing and coding! 

AromaDrops33
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I had the same problem, but I found an awesome work at home opportunity. I sell and teach others about the health benefits about DoTerra essential oils. 

alecolby
by New Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I was just talking to DH about doing that last night.. What program are you starting?

Quoting maggieclay:

Hey! I'm in the same boat! I'm starting a program online for medical billing and coding! 

Paparazzi5bling
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM

as far as work from home I do direct sales.  I can make my own hours, take my kids with me, work when my husband is off, whatever I need to do.  I like it.  I sell Paparazzi Accessories and have had really good luck with it :)  Everything is $5 so people love that it's affordable!

maggieclay
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

It's through IVY Tech a community college in Indiana (used to go there). Their program is legit though!

alecolby
by New Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Might have to do some research.. I think that's what I'm going to end up doing

Quoting maggieclay:

It's through IVY Tech a community college in Indiana (used to go there). Their program is legit though!

maggieclay
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

well let me know if you do it, we can help each other lol. I haven't been in school for two years! Ughh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured